Wednesday 24 August 2011

When your xxx dreams come true

When your xxx dreams come true

We have been married for 5 years already and lived happily. But at a certain moment something changed and our sexual life became less successful than it used to be. And it wasn’t my fault, I wanted my wife all the time – she’s pretty, with small breasts, a thin waist, wide hips and a perfect ass. When I fucked her in a doggy position the scene was so arousing that my climax was much stronger and twice as sooner than when she lay on her back.
And I knew she loved sex a lot. I was aware of her fantasies. She dreamt of being fucked by several men simultaneously or one after the other, when one drilled into her and others watched the process waiting for their turn. Or she wanted two huge cocks to enter her pussy; she wanted to feel their semen hit the walls of her vagina filling all the space inside. I think I don’t need to mention these fantasies drove me mad a lot too.
But despite her great love to sex and sexual games she wasn’t enthusiastic about sex with her husband any more. Could I have done something wrong? I don’t know what had happened but she used to like our crazy nights. Now she refused my caress saying she had a headache, was tired or in low spirits. But the spring had come and my body required sexual pleasures.
On one of this unsatisfied days a girl sent me a message through the social dating website chat. According to the information given she was 20 and loved all kinds of sex. She asked me about my sexual preferences, the details of our sexual life with my wife, and our fantasies. At first I had a feeling someone wanted to trick on me. This might be a 40-year old man instead of a young girl talking to me. But for some reason I told her everything – that I wanted my wife to be fucked by several men, that she got aroused from such fantasies either, and the fact her natural shyness didn’t allow her to realize her dreams.
However, once a man my wife liked chatting with through the webcam persuaded her to meet him in real life. She was even ready to go to that date, despite the fact she was afraid a lot. But that guy wasn’t ready himself for such an action and refused to meet at the last moment. After that my wife didn’t even want to discuss such things.
The girl offered me her help. She said she had a friend of 25 years old, handsome and hunky. She had had sex with him a few times and liked that a lot. She said he might want to please my wife. I tried to refuse, found some excuses telling my wife wouldn’t want to be unfaithful. But suddenly I realized I was just making up all these things. Why not try once? I felt I could trust this girl. Her friend would seduce my spouse and she would be very happy to get what she had always wanted.
So, I made up my mind and gave the girl my wife’s icq number. At that moment I had my mouth dry with excitement. I understood that from the minute I had done that I had no control over the situation anymore and could only guess what would happen next.
A couple of days later I noticed my wife smiling while doing housework. I remembered this state of hers. The same way she behaved when the guy I’ve told you already offered her to date him. She’d retold me all their conversations, his compliments which she liked so much, his promises to please her in the most incredible positions.
But this time when I asked whether someone tried to tempt her she said she had too little time for that at work and smiled because she recalled something that happened to her colleague. I had doubts that she was telling me the truth but finally believed her as she had never lied to me before.
When she finished cleaning and cooking she took a flash drive and sat at the computer saying her friend had asked her to show some photos. We had plenty of various pictures, even those with my wife nude posing in all possible manners. But at that moment I didn’t even think about those pics and of course I couldn’t expect she was choosing among them also.
A few days later I was waiting for my spouse in the car. I used to drive her home after work. This time she was late for some reason. I called her and heard her saying in a sad voice that she had problems at her job and would have to stay longer. So, she told me she was going to spend the night with her mother who lived close to her work place. I believed her. At 11 p.m. she called me to say she was at her mother’s apartment, tired and almost sleepy.
On Saturday she said she had to go to work again (she usually doesn’t work at weekends). I offered her to drive her to the place but to my surprise she refused saying she would go on her own as the weather was fine and she wanted to have a walk. I decided not to insist and my darling soon left.
In the afternoon I received a message from my friend who I had given my wife’s number to. She told me my wife was in a sauna with two men. She added my spouse was very horny and men were glad to discover that.
After reading that message I could do nothing. I wanted to do much about the house but failed as my hands trembled. I couldn’t believe it really had happened. Had she really been fucking with two guys???
My honey returned late at night. She called me and asked to drive her home from the bus stop. On the way home she was silent and looked happy. She smiled for some reason but said nothing.
I could barely drive. My hands were shaking and the head was full of different thoughts which tortured me much. But I didn’t know how to ask her and what to ask actually.
On arriving home my wife went to the bathroom and locked the door which she had never done before. Of course I thought she did that to wash after the great fuck she had been participating in. I wondered whether they had used condoms or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment